Dear Valued Customer:
As we continue to monitor and adhere to the NSW Government’s COVID-19 public health and safety measures, our priority remains the safety of our team and our customers. From Monday 2 August, we are pleased to implement added precautions surrounding contactless service calls:
- All service calls will be contactless; even though we are unable to shake your hand or have any physical contact with you or your household, we will have a smile under the mask.
- Smeg technicians or employees who show any sign of sickness or have sickness in their household, will not be permitted to return to work until a negative COVID test is produced.
- All service vehicles and equipment are regularly cleaned and hand sanitiser used before and after each service call. All technicians are undertaking regular COVID tests.
- We will call you on approach and kindly ask you to grant us access and then guide the technician to the Smeg appliance, maintaining social distance.
- If possible, please open any windows in the room where the service call is to take place.
- For all charge jobs, when the job has been completed our technician will advise you of the cost and your job number. Kindly call our office on 02 8667 4833 to complete payment. We will instantly email your receipt.
The health and safety of our staff and families, and the health and safety of our customers and their families is our priority.
We appreciate your support.
Please stay safe and well.
National Service Manager